Looking for M.2 to SATA adapter for PCIe Gen4

I'm getting a new motherboard and it doesn't have enough SATA ports for all my storage. I have PCIe card I can use, but I'd rather use them for other things like video cards and use the extra M.2 slots I won't be using. I've seen several adapters that give 5 ports using the JMicron 0585 chip. My motherboard has PCIe Gen 4 and the JMicron 0585 chip uses Gen 3 (https://www.amazon.com/Internal-Non-Raid-Adapter-Desktop-Support/dp/B07T3RMFFT/). That's fine and all, but I have been looking for a similar adapter that uses Gen4 that will have more ports than 5, due to the increased bandwidth. I haven't yet found anything. Does anyone know is anything like that is available yet?

16 minutes ago, Pixel5 said:

i doubt there is much of this hardware available as gen 4 at this point.

Thanks to Intel for not supporting PCI-E gen 4 for so long the server market has very little to offer so far so components like this are still very rare or dont exist at all.

I didn't think so, and that's what I'm finding. I'll probably just use my existing stuff for now and hopefully it will be fine. I haven't looked at how many more ports I need. I see same SAS stuff too, but I have no actual experience with it and I think it's all gen 3 anyway.