Problem with sabnzb and go script + sickbeard [SOLVED]

Hi , I've followed instructions here http://www.lockstockmods.net/2010/06/03/unraid-with-sabnzbd-and-sickbeard/ to install sabnzb.

Since i dont have cache drive (free version of unraid 5 beta) , I've installed all in mnt/disk1/.custom

This go script don't work for me (attached image) , but when I run each row manually , SABnzbd works and sickbeard gives error (attached error.jpg)

Can you please explain :

1. How to fix script to run auto each boot.

2. Explain why sickbeard dont work ?

thx !

go.jpg.2307fb5316479db88d303f18d1660928.jpg

error.jpg.b37c6189f7f299aa28343059ac015b7e.jpg

Just noticed another thing.  The most current SABDependicies is 2.1 not 1.3.  That might be causing the latest version of SB not to work.

The guide at lockstockmods has not been updated in some time.  Follow the guide set up by the users here in the wiki.  That one should work for you.  If you do not want CouchPotato, just skip those steps.

Linux is case sensitive (and spelling sensitive too). Those install instructions are outdated. You need to use this dependencies file;

http://www.bibliognome.com/unraid/SABnzbdDependencies-2.1-i486-unRAID.tgz

Found here;

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=2903.msg30274#msg30274

Those instructions also likely linked you to SAB vs 0.5.4 and the newest version is 0.5.6 (or maybe even newer now, it was that rev last time I checked).

You also need to run these programs on a port higher than 1024, not 88 like you're trying to use.

Run the command line for SAB with the -s IP:Port switch and SAB will create a config.ini file with the IP and port. However, don't put that switch into the go file. Just use the -d option only. Then, you can change the IP and port inside SAB in the config settings.

Finally, use this line "python /mnt/disk1/.custom/sickbeard/SickBeard.py --daemon" instead for Sickbeard.

Peter

Thank you both guys.

I've followed the directions , Since there is parity sync now , I don't want to reboot my unRAID , so I manually ran these commands instead of waiting for reboot and go script.

cd /mnt/disk1/.custom
installpkg /boot/packages/SABnzbdDependencies-2.1-i486-unRAID.tgz
python /mnt/disk1/.custom/sabnzbd/SABnzbd.py -d
python /mnt/disk1/.custom/sickbeard/SickBeard.py --daemon
python /mnt/disk1/.custom/CouchPotato/CouchPotato.py -d

I didn't get any error , Sickbeard and CouchPotato load , but SABnzbd gives error on tower:8080 that it can't connect.

Attached syslog

Thank you for your support

syslog.txt

Thank you both guys.

I've followed the directions , Since there is parity sync now , I don't want to reboot my unRAID , so I manually ran these commands instead of waiting for reboot and go script.

cd /mnt/disk1/.custom
installpkg /boot/packages/SABnzbdDependencies-2.1-i486-unRAID.tgz
python /mnt/disk1/.custom/sabnzbd/SABnzbd.py -d
python /mnt/disk1/.custom/sickbeard/SickBeard.py --daemon
python /mnt/disk1/.custom/CouchPotato/CouchPotato.py -d

I didn't get any error , Sickbeard and CouchPotato load , but SABnzbd gives error on tower:8080 that it can't connect.

Attached syslog

Thank you for your support

I've solved this by changing the port to 8082.

python /mnt/disk1/.custom/sabnzbd/SABnzbd.py -d -s 0.0.0.0:8082