[SOLVED] Getting Unmountable: No file system when trying to add new drive to array.

So here is the full story.  This 8tb drive started giving me issues a few months ago.  Thinking it was on it's way out, I bought a 10tb drive to replace it.  When I put the 10tb drive in, I had the same issue I was seeing with the 8tb (wasn't even being seen by unraid).  These were both shucked WD drives so after a bit of research, I found that I had to perform the 3.3v pin fix on the drives and they were both actually good.  I didn't even think of this because I've never had to do the 3.3v pin fix on any shucked drives and nothing changed in my setup - been working fine for years.  Either way, my case was out of space (I couldn't put both drives in), so I put the 10tb in and have been storing the 8tb until now.  Now, I need more disk space, so I added a 4 bay rack to my case and now I'm trying to add back in the 8tb drive.  When I added it, everything seemed good, it asked me to clear the drive so I did.  After clearing it, I'm getting Unmountable: No file system for this drive.  I've attached a diagnostics dump but I'm not sure what to do next. 

Thanks in advance for any help!

-Dave

Edited by dandersn83
  • JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Getting Unmountable: No file system when trying to add new drive to array.