Still unable to create Backup / Replacement usb

Version: 6.8.3 

Hi

I am still unable to create a backup / replacement USB. I have two keys so I am working with the Pro.2 key

I have tried Transend 2gb which is the same as my existing usb

Sandisk 32gb N1260

2 X Kingston 16gb DTSE9 as recommended on this forum - Just purchased

I have used my windows 10 PC and Laptop with the USB creator tool on all USB's with no joy.

What I  cannot understand is why the Transend won't work as its exactly the same usb as the one I’m using currently. I have also tried manually creating the usb's - same results. There is four usb ports on my Motherboard _ P6N Diamond series MS-7320 (V1.X) Mainboard all slots work with the current usb. I've tried different options to make the usb bootable - No joy.

When I boot with the newly created usb's all I get is a flashing curser, is this something to do with windows 10? I'm at my wits end to be honest!

The reason for doing this is recently my current usb is occasionally failing to load

Here is my original post on this matter -

Any further help or suggestions would be appreciated - thank you

Edited by Userpaul
corrections

Pls ensure USB format in fat32.

If your motherboard support UEFI boot, then actually no need bootable, just need enable UEFI boot.

So a bootable USB + UEFI enable, should boot in most platform.

You don't need care about license key, it won't affect Unraid boot up. Pls also check your BIOS, some wrong setting usually are the root cause.

If your motherboard support UEFI boot, then actually no need bootable, just need enable UEFI boot.

Tried that - no joy

You don't need care about license key, it won't affect Unraid boot up. Pls also check your BIOS, some wrong setting usually are the root cause.

If my current usb is booting why would I need to change BIOS?