Corrupting USBs and Win10 GTX 1080 reboots to a black screen

I have an issue with my Windows 10 vms, I have been trying to go over many videos and tutorials. Tried re-creating the VM, tried passing the vbois, tried recreating the vm/vm disk, and went through several SpaceInvaderOne videos about GPU passthrough and still can't get this glitched system to work. I have a  AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1920X, in a X399 AORUS Gaming 7 motherboard. As of right now I have my main gaming/driver Windows 10 VM that has a GTX 1080, and works fine with auto launch until its rebooted (by me or for updates). Once the system  reboots it will never get video again. I can change the settings to use VNC and can use the system without a GPU passthrough just fine. So far I can't get a video display again until after I reboot the entire server then on the VM's first initial boot do I get video. Also I have noticed that some of the names for the usb devices have been getting mixed up. Such as, Razer USA HD Webcam C615 (1532:0067) which is mixing my Logitech C615 webcam with my Razer Trinity mouse. Plus right above that is the actual webcam:  Logitech HD Webcam C615 (046d:082c). IDK if that has anything to do with my boot issue though. I just want to be able to reboot my windows VM without freaking rebooting my entire server. I was originally hoping to get another GPU to have a dual PC but if I can't even get one VM to reboot idk how I can use more.