Need to roll-back to to Unraid 6.9 BETA 35... How?

Since updating to 6.9 (and 6.91 in attempt to resolve this issue), I've had problems with Unraid showing errors with "Disk 2" -- It doesn't matter what Disk 2 is (I've swapped in multiple new drives), or how it's connected (I've swapped known-good cables, I've changed ports on the controller, and I've added/swapped in DIFFERENT controllers-- both LSI SAS and vanilla Marvell PCI-E SATA expander-types), all to no avail. After ~24 hours, "Disk 2" throws errors and drops out of the array.

My hardware:

ASROCK X570-based Creator board with 3950x using the (previously stable) BIOS 3.4 from Feb. 5th, 2021, dual-parity 16TB Segate drives, with 5x 16TB Segate data disks and a 2TB NVME cache. Data drives are XFS, and NVME is btrfs.

UNFORTUNATELY, what I *thought* was a fresh backup of my USB drive prior to upgrading from Beta 35 to 6.9 wasn't... and so I don't have a backup of my USB drive to roll back to manually, and the Unraid GUI doesn't let me roll-back earlier than 6.9.

I'm at the point where I don't really care to diagnose *why* this is happening... I'm convinced it's either a board/bios issue, or an issue in Unraid introduced since Beta 35 (I saw the same thing with RC1+, and was able to roll back and that corrected the issue previously)...  I just need this server back online!

Where can I get the Beta 35 build so I can restore?

Thank you for this, JorgeB -- I'm re-setting the array now.  If it makes it through Parity rebuild without puking on Disk2 again, well... then I guess I'll be good and lay off the Upgrade button without tripple-verifying I have a flash-backup this next time... :)

Assuming this works, I wonder what the bug is here?