Changed boot flash drives from a 16GB drive to a 32GB drive but the size is the same

I assume this is a complete non-issue but figured I'd ask anyway. My old Kingston 16GB USB 3.0 drive kicked the bucket. I went out and bought the only USB 2.0 drive I could find, a SanDisk Cruzer 32GB USB 2.0. I installed Unraid from a 2 week old backup .zip using the USB creator and moved over the registration. The only odd thing is Unraid acknowledges 30.8GB of space, but the file size is 15.4GB. Is this a boot drive or vfat file system limitation?

If it helps, it's plugged directly into the motherboard USB 2.0 slot.

Thanks!

Capture.thumb.PNG.dff5abcccdef641b33a8136598aa165b.PNG

6 hours ago, s449 said:

I assume this is a complete non-issue but figured I'd ask anyway. My old Kingston 16GB USB 3.0 drive kicked the bucket. I went out and bought the only USB 2.0 drive I could find, a SanDisk Cruzer 32GB USB 2.0. I installed Unraid from a 2 week old backup .zip using the USB creator and moved over the registration. The only odd thing is Unraid acknowledges 30.8GB of space, but the file size is 15.4GB. Is this a boot drive or vfat file system limitation?

If it helps, it's plugged directly into the motherboard USB 2.0 slot.

Thanks!

Capture.thumb.PNG.dff5abcccdef641b33a8136598aa165b.PNG

cannot think of any good reason the drive is reporting at one level it is a 32GB drive and at another level it is only 16GB available :(   It might be worth checking that the drive has not been partitioned in some way and that the first partition is only 16GB.