(SOLVED) Sudden increase of SMART warning notifications, should I replace the drive?

Starting yesterday, while I was moving a lot of data around, I received a lot of warnings about SMART reporting "Current pending sector" and "Offline uncorrectable" from one of my parity drives. The "raw value" for both of these was 16 at first, then about half an hour later it changed to 24, then another half hour later it was 46 or something like that,

So, as per a recommendation that I read in this thread, I decided to run a SMART Extended Self-test on this drive, which eventually ended with the result "Errors occurred - Check SMART report"

It looks to me like the Extended self-test failed, which I assume means I should replace that drive as soon as possible, but I am not entirely sure how to interpret the massive pile of data that is provided in the SMART report.

So, I figured I would share the report here to hopefully get a second opinion from someone who knows more about this stuff, before I commit to spending $100+ on a new hard drive

griffinunraid-smart-20210509-1602.zip

• NerdyGriffin changed the title to (SOLVED) Sudden increase of SMART warning notifications, should I replace the drive?