Accidentally deleted "telegraf" - Folder from appdata

Hello Unraid Community,

as the title mentioned, i have accidentaly deleted the telegraf Folder from the appdata folder. There is no backup from that folder, only from the Unraid stick itself.

I tought that the telegraf folder was from previous testing with unraid dashboard plugin, and that i would not need it anymore.

Is there any way back? Website now shows "500 internal server error"

SSH access is possible. I am on Unraid 6.9.2.

Regards.

PS: Sorry, english is not my first language.

Edited by bluetiger

Your telegraf folder will be associated with a Docker container with a similar name. It isn't present if you don't install the container and it isn't needed by Unraid itself. If you no longer need the container you could uninstall it. Or, if you want to restore its function, re-install it and it will re-create the folder. The old data it contained is lost, of course.

47 minutes ago, John_M said:

Your telegraf folder will be associated with a Docker container with a similar name. It isn't present if you don't install the container and it isn't needed by Unraid itself. If you no longer need the container you could uninstall it. Or, if you want to restore its function, re-install it and it will re-create the folder. The old data it contained is lost, of course.

Fixed it. Will answer later. Thanks a lot for your hint.