Plex Appdata SSD cache pool not working

I set my SSD as a cache drive and moved my plex appdata to the ssd via rsync and plex is not reading it. I followed lord spaceinvader one's video and plex doesn't seem to read the appdata from the SSD. Any help would be much appreciated.

here's my rsync command I used following his video, maybe I typed something wrong?

rsync -avh --progress --remove-source-files /mnt/user/appdata/Plex-Media-Server /mnt/disks/plex_appdata && -type d -empty -delete

Edited by tommykmusic
19 minutes ago, itimpi said:

I am confused - you mention setting the SSD as cache an then show an rsync command that is moving appdata to an Unassigned Device rather than cache :(  You also make no mention of whether you updated the Plex mapping to point to this new location?

This basically answers my question, it's seems I typed the command wrong as you stated. But I did however mapped the app data to the new location. Going to take a look at it tomorrow, seems like I might have just messed up my app data.