Integrity Plugin found corruption what do I do?

MD5 hash key mismatch, /stats/combnk.html is corrupted
MD5 hash key mismatch, box/fixedpoint/ui/nedVisuals/fxpHistogram/release/images/toolstrip/liveeditor/left-align-24.png is corrupted
MD5 hash key mismatch, box/matlab/datatypes/duration/+matlab/+internal/+duration/getDetectionFormats.m is corrupted
MD5 hash key mismatch (updated), /mnt/disk1/system/docker/docker.img was modified
MD5 hash key mismatch (updated), /mnt/disk1/system/libvirt/libvirt.img was modified

This is the output of the plugin. I cant find a way to access the file locations so I can't determine what these files are and if it is important to fix. Can anyone help me decide what to next?

11 minutes ago, Supershocker said:

MD5 hash key mismatch (updated), /mnt/disk1/system/docker/docker.img was modified

MD5 hash key mismatch (updated), /mnt/disk1/system/libvirt/libvirt.img was modified

Next time please use the existing plugin support thread, but the above should be excluded from the plugin since they are files that change everyday, probably same for the other ones.