UPDATE - How do I get a clean (SSL) slate?? I need remote service access

FI had remote access to my server services using subdomains and Cloudflare and its strict setup.

I tried to use Unraid.net plugin and it totally destroyed my setup. 

I have finally gained access to my server locally, but not remotely because of SSL error.

I checked Setting and under Management Access

Certificate issuer: O = Self-signed, OU = unRAID, CN = Galaxy.local Certificate expiration: Mon 02 Jun 2031 11:54:27 PM CEST

While I have a Cloudflare Origin certificate. Is it this mismatch that is blocking my access??

In the end, I want to have have the Argo tunnel setup that Ibracorp described this weekend, but for the time being, I just want access over  remote access again.

How do I get a clean slate and perhaps delete the servers SSL setup and start again.

Please help. BTW, I am using Nginx Proxy manager as well.

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE -

After my tinkering the error with my subdomains is now, rather than SSL error. This should be easier to fix, but  . . . I don't know. Still need help

Error 521

Ray ID: 65d501e6eba2cb00 • 2021-06-10 19:29:15 UTC

Web server is down

Edited by Profezor
  • Profezor changed the title to UPDATE - How do I get a clean (SSL) slate?? I need remote service access

> How do I get a clean slate and perhaps delete the servers SSL setup and start again.

So over here we already talked about how to delete your certs and start over:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/109639-unraidnet-access-switched-my-certificate-for-the-worse/?tab=comments#comment-1001888

This says that you currently have a self-signed cert:

Certificate issuer: O = Self-signed, OU = unRAID, CN = Galaxy.local Certificate expiration: Mon 02 Jun 2031 11:54:27 PM CEST

If that is not what you want then you should follow the instructions above to start again. Turn on the help to see how to name your certificate files.

• Like 1