Losing connection as soon as I change anything in the networks tab.

I´ve tried finding an answer to this on my own by google for X amount of hours now, but I`m unable to resolve this on my own.
I´m new to unraid, this is my first time trying to set it up, but I´ve thinkerd with linux before.

The problem I have right now, and it came out of the blue, is that as soon as I change anything network related (like turning of bonding or bridging, or change bonding mode), I lose connection to my server.
Unable to get gui with all 3 lan ports plugged in, and I´m unable to get the gui even after a reboot, and if I start up unraid to the gui, it either says no ip set up, or some random "169.255.x.x", and I´m unable to see my server from my router. 
I got 2 nics, 1 2.5gbe and 2 1gbe on 1 pcie card, and the only time I get web-gui is if I unplugg the 2 1gbe. 
All the cables are fine (newly made and tested cat6), I´ve tested going straight to my router (thus bypassing my switch), and nothing workes. 
I´ve tried to re-flash the usb with every relase available on the unraid flash tool (6.8.3-6.9.0-6.9.1-6.9.2), I´ve torn apart the server and checked everything  twice, and I´m beginning to loose my mind right now. 

I´m attaching the diagnostics I downloaded from the "working with one lan connected, unless i change anything" setup. 

belk-diagnostics-20210619-2353.zip

I've already tried deleting network.cfg/network-rules.cfg then restart, but it auto backs to bonding (on) with active backup, and bridging (on). 

As soon as I turn off or edit bonding/bridging/groups (just 1 of them), everything freaks out and I lose connection.

I then need to delete network.cfg/network-rules.cfg to get webgui working again. 

Does not matter what I do on the servers own GUI (if i choose that att boot).

Even if i delete network.cfg/network-rules.cfg, turn the server off, remove power for a bit, then plug all 3 lan ports in and power it up, it directly goes to 169.255 something. I remove 2 of them (does not matter which), reboot, and i get a good ip/webGUI works

Edited by BeardElk
Misspellings

I've made some what progress...
Had a plugin installed called Network stat from drogodans repo, and that made everything freak when I had all 3 rj45 connected at once. 
Still unable to change any settings tho. 
Only settings that are working rn are bond - yes , bridge - yes , bond - active backup.
If I disable bonding, and join all 3 as a bridge, eth0 and eth1 drops to 100mbps, full duplex while eth2 stays at 1000mbps full duplex. 

Half assed solved it by hours of testing in the gui (not web gui), what halved worked for me was setting a static ip. 
2 out of my 3 nic are running at 100Mbps, and the third at 1000Mbps, full duplex 1500mtu on all 3. 

Still dont get anything over 1gbe of transfer? but the server got internet now. 
So I´m pausing this atm.