GUI not working for web or local

Running Unraid v6.9.2

Everything was working fine for a month then I restarted the server and nothing comes up on web or local.

I tried booting with GUI and all the different safe modes with or without, nothing worked.

I can get to the login, and log in as Root just fine. 

It has a static IP assigned on the server and from the router. 

I'm a little out of my depth and hope it's just something easy I messed up. I've attached diagnostics.

Thank you in advance!

tower-diagnostics-20210704-0317.zip

On 7/4/2021 at 6:31 AM, Xtoast said:

nothing comes up on web or local

Do you mean when you boot in GUI mode the webUI doesn't work if you try to access it on the server itself?

When you try to access it on the LAN, are you using its name, tower? Have you tried by IP address?

Yes, the screen has a cursor blinking in the top left and the whole screen kind of flashes every few seconds but no GUI when I try to access it on the server itself.

IP address does not work when I try to access it over the LAN. I haven't really tried the name because that stopped working for me months ago. I figured it was a windows issue over LAN. 

If you move the config folder over to another flash you will have to do a license transfer to the new flash. Better if you can get the original flash drive working again.

Backup the config folder, prepare original flash as a new install, copy the config folder to it from backup.

1 hour ago, Xtoast said:

I have a drive I need to rebuild from parity, will starting fresh interfere with that?

Starting fresh will make it forget your disk assignments and what disks might need rebuilding.

The diagnostics you posted earlier shows only disk3 assigned to the array and no parity. Has your situation changed and now you have parity and a disabled data disk?

Post new diagnostics.

I had harddrive failure when switching to a new machine. I should be getting the drives back soon fully recovered but I fully expect that I ruined everything. Is the parity tied to that specific instance of OS or am I able to rebuild by throwing a parity in there? I cannot post diagnostics for it, sorry. 

Without your previous disk configuration, it doesn't know which disk to rebuild, assuming parity is even valid, which may not be the case since there seems to be a lot of missing details in your descriptions of what has happened and what you have done.

And, of course, parity by itself can rebuild nothing. Parity PLUS ALL other disks are required to rebuild a missing or failed disk.

• 1 year later...