Damaged hard drive during parity swap

Hello all

As per title, I was in the middle of doing the parity swap and changing a parity drive to a data disk with a subsequent upgrade to the parity drive using the steps in the guide. The issue is that after step 5, whilst replacing the smaller 2TB drive, I managed to damage another (5TB) drive in my server (sata port). 

As a result Unraid now has 2 missing drives since it had already forgotten the old 2TB drive and I can't start the array even if I reassign the old 2TB to it's original slot. My questions are:

1. Is it possible to get Unraid to 'rememeber' the 2TB again? 

2. Would I actually need to start Unraid without both drives, and then implement a rebuild in the old 2TB, and then bring the 6TB in?

3. As I am looking to replace the parity in slot 1 with a 6TB parity drive, is there another quicker way to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Unraid.PNG

2 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

It might be possible to recover, if the array disks are using xfs (or reiser), but you need a disk of the same size of the missing disk to configure the array, disk doesn't need to be healthy but it needs to be detected.

Disk system is XFS but not sure I can detect it as there is physical damage.