BTRFS Checksum error on VM vdisk, is this actually an issue?

So I made a few changes to my Unraid server and Win10 vm recently, and I'm not sure if those are causing this error, or if it's actually a real problem.
I swapped out my two random 250gb cache SSDs (raid0) for two 1tb 870 evos (raid0) recently, using the mover method to move all my data onto and back off the array. That all seemed to go smoothly, and all my VMs and docker containers started right back up afterwards.

I also re-sized my Win10 VM's vdisk from 250gb to 500gb using the option in Unraid's VM page, and then re-sized the partition in Windows to make use of it.

Now I'm getting a BTRFS Checksum error in the system logs, only (from what I can tell) for that vdisk file.
(The only inode that shows up in the entire syslog is 68179, which I confirmed to be the vdisk)
This was while the VM was running, and (from just using it) it seemed to still run fine (I could read/write to the disk in Windows)
I don't really care too much about the VM (just for remote gaming, I could have another up and running in an hour), but I'm more concerned if this is actually a real issue, or possibly caused by me resizing the disk? And, is it fixable (if it's not a real problem can I tell BTRFS "it's okay" somehow, or should I just delete and recreate?)

I've attached the diagnostics and syslog, and this is the output from running a corrective BTRFS scrub (said Uncorrectable: 27)
Any insight would be appreciated!

boxserver-diagnostics-20210807-1246.zip syslog.txt