New router and using bridge mode for unRaid

I recently moved and my current house is no longer hard wired with ethernet ports.  I needed to move my unRaid server into a separate office in the house in an area that the hard line for the internet does not come into.  I had an older ASUS RT-AC68U that I decided to setup in bridge mode and connect to my server to see if it would work, VERY novice network guy here.  It seems to work great after hooking it up to the bridge mode router, Speeds seem great.  Anyways here are my questions.

1.) I'm having issues with accessing my Plex server now.  If I go into the docker and pull up the webgui it will say either that i'm not authorized to access the server or unRaid is currently unavailable.  Now, I can access the server just fine from my laptop and I can send/receive files without issue from my unRaid server.  So I know the server is working just fine on that end regarding filesharing.  Any suggestions on this?  Should I delete and re-install the plex docker?

2.) I don't know much about networking or router setup.  I followed the ASUS instructions when setting up the router in bridge mode.  Is there any special settings that should or should not be enabled since doing this?  One thing I did notice is that even though the server is working, I don't see it or the bridged router on the connected device list of my main router (ASUS AX11000).  I was thinking maybe the IP is causing conflicts but unsure how to even find the IP or what would even need to be changed to get plex working again.  Any suggestions on this?

Thanks for the help.

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

So you moved. Did you get a new router for your service, or use the same router you had in the old house? Reason I ask is that Plex requires an open port (32400) pointed to the server. 

Also, you can download a program call Advanced IP Scanner. Install and run from any PC on your network and you will see all of the devices within the specified range of IPs. Do you have a static IP assigned to the Unraid server? Router may not see it as it is not using DHCP

Edited by Barryrod