[SOLVED] Issues updating from 6.8 to 6.9 w/ docker and cache

I just updated my UNRAID server and noticed that all my docker containers from before were gone. I did some searching and found that it has something to do with the cache drive. If I roll back to 6.8 and mount the cache drive then docker is working again. But EVERYTIME I do an OS update I keep losing the containers even if the cache drive is mounted on 6.9. So I am really confused as to what is going on here.

unraid-syslog-20210810-1852.zip

Edited by BrunoVic
34 minutes ago, trurl said:

Looks like you have files for appdata,domains,system shares on disk1, probably created there by enabling docker and vm manager when cache was missing.

You want to reformat cache anyway to take advantage of the new partitioning for SSDs.

Do you have any VMs?

No I do not have any VMs. Or at least none that I care about. I tried VM and it drained nearly all my resources and made UNRAID unusable. So I just gave up on VMs. 

• BrunoVic changed the title to [SOLVED] Issues updating from 6.8 to 6.9 w/ docker and cache