Server randomly rebooting multiple times per day [6.9.2]

A week ago I noticed my server was randomly rebooting itself. The first time I noticed it rebooted twice in a row (noticed the two post beep sequences). I thought maybe memory so ran memtest for ~4 days, and no issues. Kept happening, so I replaced the power supply. Initially after replacing the PSU it wouldn't make it into unraid, but when I came back to it about an hour later it got all the way in and then crashed as soon as I started docker engine. After that, docker engine and dockers seem to start and run alright while I continued to troubleshoot.

Since then it's rebooted 1-3 times daily. Looking for some help figuring out what's going on. Diagnostics and syslog attached, the last known crash/reboot in the syslog file is apx. 8/18/21 @ 1945.

Thanks in advance !

syslog tower-diagnostics-20210818-2031.zip

Edited by tiphae

That's what I've been trying to investigate, with the memtest and replacing the PSU. I'm just not sure what to check next. If it was the cache ssd I'd think that would just go unavaiable; not sure if the appdata ssd would cause a reboot. GPU is used for transcoding only, not sure if that could cause it. Maybe a CPU but not sure how to test, etc.