Web GUI Losing Connection

My server is losing web gui connection randomly.  Sometimes it will be up for hours and other times mere minutes.  The time to re-establish connection also varies wildly.  It mostly reconnects within 5 minutes but I've seen it down +45 min.

This is impeding file transfers and Docker access.  For the most part Plex docker continues to function even with the GUI down but occasionally Plex goes down as well until it reconnects.  

I've already tried different router port/cable.   I've removed nerd pack and used Fix Common Problems in an attempt to troubleshoot but the issue persists. 

Attached is the diags, please help if you can.  Thanks! 

tower-diagnostics-20210819-1117.zip

Not necessarily your problem, but GSkill doesn't list the memory as being compatible with the Prime X470-PRO (I'm a big fan of always buying off of the QVL).  Also, regardless of what the aforementioned link states, you should try the speed at 2133 this that's the actual speed of the memory.

Also try it without the nvidia plugin installed.

15 minutes ago, Squid said:

Not necessarily your problem, but GSkill doesn't list the memory as being compatible with the Prime X470-PRO (I'm a big fan of always buying off of the QVL).  Also, regardless of what the aforementioned link states, you should try the speed at 2133 this that's the actual speed of the memory.

Also try it without the nvidia plugin installed.

Thanks for weighing in. I'm always astounded by the support from this community.

I had stability issues way back when I attempted to run my ram @ 3600 which is the board/Ram advertised maximum.  I found it to be stable at 3200 for over a year.  It is still presenting the same issue at 2133 w/ nvidia plugin removed post reboot.  I don't think this is a ram issue.

I've discovered something new and possibly helpful.  The dockers running on my system continue to process information local to the server.  For example importing files into Sonarr from a folder on the server continue without interruption between when I can view them.  

I am also able to view those docker GUI and the main unraid GUI on my android phone chrome browser connected to the house wifi but the PC hardlined to the same network using chrome won't load it.

Oh boy am I lost.