appdata folder has disappeared, No clue whats happened or how to fix

I turned off the server to install 3 hard drives, and 2 extra solid state drives in the attempt to backup my plex appdata so I can then replace my old 30gb solid state to a newer one, and the other solid state drive to back up the cache drive so if an ssd fails I can just replace one of them with another.

When I turned it back on all looked fine the parity check started up and is running, dockers and vms are all there. except I can not find appdata and when I use sonarr and radarr it cant move the files to the correct folder. I checked Organizr and I get the error Organizr DB is not writable!!! Please fix...

I am a novice to unraid and no where as intelligent as you lot are so I have no idea where to begin.

I hope you can help me.

diagonalley-diagnostics-20210828-1629.zip syslog-192.168.0.2.log

Edited by Sulprax
  • Sulprax changed the title to appdata folder has disappeared, No clue whats happened or how to fix

Disk 10 needs to be replaced

1 Raw_Read_Error_Rate     POSR-K   193   193   051    -    8478

On WD drives, this value should always be 0

But that brings up a problem.  The parity drive is currently invalid so I'd check the cabling to it and then replace disk 10 followed by running the filesystem checks against disk 10 (https://wiki.unraid.net/Check_Disk_Filesystems)  as it's corrupted, .  There may however be corrupted files on the rebuild at the end of this.

You should also enable notifications so you'd be alerted to the problems on disk 10 (make sure attribute 1 is monitored)

@Squid Thanks fr your reply. ok ill replace that hard drive as soon as i can its currently doing a parity check, if there is corrupted files at the end of this rebuild would it be best if i start from scratch delete all my data and everything. also will this solve the appdata folder not showing up on the share tab.

Regards Sulprax.

4 minutes ago, Sulprax said:

also will this solve the appdata folder not showing up on the share tab.

One quirk with the OS is that in case of filesystem corruption strange things can happen.  I think that after the file system check does its repair that it will come back.  If not, then continue on with a new set of diagnostics etc.