Logs Filling Up Non Stop - unRAID 6.9.2

Dro

Hello,

I've been dealing with this issue for awhile and i still can't seem to resolve it. Anyone know how to fix it?

My BIOS has been fully updated to the latest version, I don't have any devices plugged into the PCIE slot in question with the issue. I have also appended this in my syslinux.cfg file as found in another support thread. pci=nommconfto to try to just ignore the error all together and it still hasn't helped. It seems the device in question is in one of the screenshots below.. I have also disabled all power management. I never used to have this issue, nothing has really changed it just started happening randomly about a month or so ago and hasn't stopped since. The only PCIE devices I have are a dualport solarflare 10gb SFP+ NIC and a LSI 9211-8i HBA.

Motherboard is ROG STRIX Z370-H GAMING BIOS 2603

Screenshot 2021-08-30 081933.png

Screenshot 2021-08-30 082021.png

Edited by Dro

As I've mentioned I had already gone through that previous thread and applied all the suggestions none of that has helped. Is it being suggested that I need to change my hardware based on that thread? When no hardware is actually plugged into the slot that is throwing the error?

Edited by Dro