Syntax Error

jmztaylor

I am getting the following and cannot see disks but see parity running.  This is shown on the main tab.  Whole interface breaks or works randomly.  I cant even get diag logs due to the interface not letting me click on it at all.

Warning: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting TC_DOLLAR_CURLY or TC_QUOTED_STRING or '"' in state/disks.ini on line 291 in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/include/DeviceList.php on line 24

Yeah not sure what is going on.  I just did a reinstall and started happening on this install.  After a reboot it wouldn't boot again.  didnt even look like it was picking up the drive.  So I ran the unraid installer on it, ran the make bootable and it just won't boot.  Flashed mint onto same flash drive and it booted without issue.  Not quite sure why mint would boot and not unraid on same drive and same port

On 9/25/2021 at 6:01 PM, trurl said:

Is flash configured for UEFI or Legacy boot? Is BIOS configured to boot the same way the flash is configured?

So to come back to this, it seems unraid doesn't output video so I was assuming it wasn't booting.  It used to and even fresh usb drive with fresh install I do not get any video output of server.  I can wait awhile and see unraid booted using the webgui and it is working.  Just curious now why video output stopped working.  It did before this happened.  I get bios splash and all that but as soon as it boots to usb I get no video output.