Unable to mount unassigned drive - duplicate UUID

Waltm

Hi guys, I'm unable to mount a usb connected drive that was mounted in the past.  The log shows the following when I click the "mount" button:

Oct 11 10:53:10 Tower unassigned.devices: Adding disk '/dev/sdp1'...
Oct 11 10:53:10 Tower unassigned.devices: Mounting partition '/dev/sdp1' at mountpoint '/mnt/disks/WD_easystore'...
Oct 11 10:53:10 Tower unassigned.devices: Mount drive command: /sbin/mount -t 'xfs' -o rw,noatime,nodiratime '/dev/sdp1' '/mnt/disks/WD_easystore'
Oct 11 10:53:10 Tower kernel: XFS (sdp1): Filesystem has duplicate UUID 1c07ea9b-98f8-4fd2-b808-d8ee8dae2c62 - can't mount
Oct 11 10:53:10 Tower unassigned.devices: Mount of '/dev/sdp1' failed: 'mount: /mnt/disks/WD_easystore: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sdp1, missing codepage or helper program, or other error. '
Oct 11 10:53:10 Tower unassigned.devices: Partition 'WD_easystore' cannot be mounted.

This is how it shows on the Main webpage.

image.thumb.png.70401f1f923dc1d1e637bdfbd77a4715.png

I have tried removing the drive from historical devices and reconnecting it with the same resultes.  Could anyone point me in the right direction to further troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks.

tower-diagnostics-20211011-1059.zip