[SOLVED] Weird UPS monitor bug?

greyday

I recently upgraded my UPS to a Bxterra, so I had to disable the default UPS monitor and install the NUT plugin, which worked fine. But now I'm getting this weird issue where after a few days the UPS monitor turns itself back on, dropping the NUT plugin from the dashboard/replacing it with the original with no info, and sending me a "lost contact with UPS" error. I checked the settings and the monitor is still set to disabled and the NUT plugin is still enabled, the data is still there on the plugin page, and the NUT page footer is still active and displaying the percentage and load.

Is there something extra that needs to be done to disable the default UPS monitor? Or a way to uninstall it entirely perhaps?

Edited by greyday
23 hours ago, Vr2Io said:

Use NUT longtime, never got such problem. Does problem reproducible ?

Not reproducible as in I can make it happen, but recurring—it happens every couple days. I tried switching the connection setting from usb to custom to see if maybe it was just still detecting the connection even though it was disabled, will post back if that solved the problem…

• greyday changed the title to [SOLVED] Weird UPS monitor bug?