Replacing a drive with a larger one and Unraid appears to crash...

I've been replacing some 3-4TB drives with 14TB drives and now I'm having a problem.  Everything was fine until early yesterday morning.  I've done two other drives without an issue. Early yesterday I swapped in the third drive and parity was building.  Later in the morning I noticed the system was down.  I couldn't not get in via ssh nor the web gui.  I tried pinging it and it wasn't responding. I went to the console and there were errors similar to the attached image (I didn't get a picture of the initial errors so I'm not sure they're identical or not).  I let it sit for several hours and there was no change.  I tried a shutdown, it didn't work but I let it sit for another hour or so, nothing.  I tried a reboot and still nothing.  I finally had to kill the power and boot it back up.  It appeared to come up fine, I checked free space on all of the drives (including USB) and they were all fine. I started the rebuild again.  Shortly there after it went down/froze again but this time I could shutdown from the command line on the console.  After several reboots and trying different things... it appears to stay up on the network for a few minutes and then drops off and the attached image is on the console.   Any ideas what might be causing this?

(EDIT) Oh ya, I have tried using a different 14TB drive.  The result is the same.  Also, I brought it back up and just left it sit.  I did not start the parity check or any other items.  It still dropped off the network after 10 or so minutes.  No errors on the console, it's still sitting at the login.

TIA

20211019_132427.jpeg

syslog

Edited by RichJacot
Added some info. I was able to pull my syslog before it went back down.

Disk 3 is the new one and was precleared without issue.  I'm trying to run a check on all of the disks but it only stays up long enough to get about two checked.  I'm about ready to flatten and start over.  If I didn't have 12 or so dockers I've been fitz'n with for over a month, I'd have done that already...

I'll let you know how I make out.