Networking Help

I have a main network IP range, and then I have a vlan for wireless network users.  (bad setup on my part, but too hard to fix at this point).  My issue is that anyone on the wireless network is not able to access my unraid box.

The wired network is 192.168.1.0/24 and the wireless is 192.168.0.0/24

image.thumb.png.e0cb0e61f07b8b5ee190c42e5d862e0f.png

Here is my network settings in Unraid.  When I attempt to add the 192.168.0.0/24 network, it doesn't add.  I think I'm typing it incorrectly.  Can someone quickly educate me on what I need to enter here so I can access the Unraid box from the wireless network?

In my networking setup, I have a VLAN setup for wireless guests.   This VLAN does not have access to the LAN segment where my Unraid server, printers, and our PC are assigned.  This was done for security of my Home Network.

However, occasionally, one of those wireless guests needs to be able to print something out on paper.  What I did was to open up a 'hole' for the IP address of one of the printers from that VLAN.  (This was done on the router.)  I realize that is a bit of a security risk but it is a rather minor one that I have accepted.

You might be able to do a similar thing for your server but be aware that all of the wireless clients will have access to the server.  (I can only assume that you had some good reason for forcing all wireless access to a VLAN at the time when you set things up.)

PS---  I am surprised that you can not setup wireless access to the LAN segment of your network with a second SSID...

34 minutes ago, Frank1940 said:

In my networking setup, I have a VLAN setup for wireless guests.   This VLAN does not have access to the LAN segment where my Unraid server, printers, and our PC are assigned.  This was done for security of my Home Network.

However, occasionally, one of those wireless guests needs to be able to print something out on paper.  What I did was to open up a 'hole' for the IP address of one of the printers from that VLAN.  (This was done on the router.)  I realize that is a bit of a security risk but it is a rather minor one that I have accepted.

You might be able to do a similar thing for your server but be aware that all of the wireless clients will have access to the server.  (I can only assume that you had some good reason for forcing all wireless access to a VLAN at the time when you set things up.)

PS---  I am surprised that you can not setup wireless access to the LAN segment of your network with a second SSID...

For clarity, I have cross vlan communication setup and everything on VLan 2 can communicate with VLan 1.  

I can see, ping, access, whatever on both sides, but the Unraid server is a black hole on the wireless network.  I could be chasing the wrong thing, but my assumption would be that since the network isn't spelled out in the network settings, it probably wouldn't communicate with it.