After Restart - Nextcloud / PHP is not working anymore

Hello there, 

i have a serious problem because my sister is working with my Nextcloud with their students - and its not working anymore. 

Everything else is working, for example, minecraft, teamspeak, and so on. 

Nextcloud was working fine until i restartet my server. Attatched in File "HTTP-Error" you can see the Errormessage when i try to access Nextcloud via Browser.

I restartet again, nothing happens, still is not working. I attatched also the Weblog from Nextcloud "NextcloudWebLog.txt"

I tryed several things but nothing seems to work. 

The best log i found that maybe helps to find the problem is the error.log in the nigrix folder:

/mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/log/nginx

attatched with the name "nginxerror.log" - Sadly i cant figure out what that means. The error repeats continiusly.

Because i love backups, I have a backup from all my dockers via CA Backup plugin. So i renamed my nextcloud folder in appdata in "Nextcloud_Old" and copied my backup from three days ago in the appdatafolder. Startet Nextcloud and - still not working. 

Thats why i now think it is a general problem with my Unraidsevrer / PHP on my Unraidserver.

So i dont know how i should continue right now - i am not a professional in php or linux. 

I looked up my config from php in "etc/php" there i have two files "libvirt-php.ini" and "php.ini" (Attatched as Files), i looked them up here in the forum and internet and somehow i have the feeling there is missing some lines, can you probably check that?

Next to the "php" folder in "etc" i also have another two "php-fpm.d" and  "php.fpm" - i am not sure what they are for. 

I also attatched the log from PHP in the Nextcloudfolder. Attatched "Error.log". It seems like there are some errors some days ago but not coming back after the restart of my server. 

If you guys need something else, please tell me what log or file and where to find it in my server do i can send it to you.

Thanks again for your help!

best wishes!!

HTTP-Error.txt NextcloudWebLog.txt libvirt-php.ini php.ini Error.log.txt nginxerror.log.txt