I moved and now Unraid Server getting 169.254.xxx.xx IP HELP!!!

I moved about 6 months ago to a new house so I unplugged my unraid server and all my network equipment and took it all with me.  At the new house I plugged in the same network equipment along with my unraid server and i now can't get to it.  When I plug a monitor into the unraid server I see the ip address is 169.254.250.38 and I can't fix it.  I have been trying to figure this out for the past 6 months on and off and I'm having no luck.

I am running unraid 6.9.0-rc2 on my server.

I can't seem to remember my username or passwords so I need help figuring a way around that also.

my network is unifi dream machine connected to a unifi 24-poe switch.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

30 minutes ago, trurl said:

I just plugged in the usb drive into my computer and i must of already tried that because i can't find these files to delete them,

config/passwd

config/shadow

config/smbpasswd

i plugged it back into the server and booted it up but logging in with no username doesn't work.

I attached a screen shot.

what should I do now?

IMG_7809.jpeg

ok so typing in root with no password works.  I typed "diagnostics" in the CLI and it said it made a zip but when i plug the usb into my computer and check the log folder there is nothing there.

just for the hell of it I made a new usb and booted it on the server.  I still get the same 169.254 ip address issue even after setting a static IP when i made the USB.

not sure what to do now.

3 minutes ago, suprjet44 said:

I made a new usb and booted it on the server.  I still get the same 169.254 ip address issue even after setting a static IP when i made the USB.

I assume you used a new flash drive.  Did you try to get a Diagnostics file?   Since you moved and I assume you packed your server, did you make sure that you plugged your boot flash drive back into a USB2 port on the MB.