[SOLVED ] Kernel Panic - 6.10 rc 2

Hello everyone, I've been getting kernel panics every few days now for probably the past month and I'm really not sure what could be causing it. I've moved my installation from my R510 to my R620, swapped out thumb drives, and so far it hasn't been resolved.

For reference my machine has the following specs:

• 2 x E5-2650L V2
  • 8 x 8 GB DDR3 ECC
  • Quadro P1000
  • LSI 9200-8e

I've attached my diags if anyone is willing to look through my system here and offer some kind of insight. If there's anything else you need to make diagnosing this issue simpler, please let me know.

dellr620-diagnostics-20211118-2221.zip

Edited by Scroopy Noopers
Solved

Unfortunately there's no kernel panic or nothing else relevant logged before the crash, lots of log spam though, there's a nf_nat call trace earlier, so see if the below applies to you, if yes, upgrading to v6.10 and switching to ipvlan might fix it (Settings -> Docker Settings -> Docker custom network type -> ipvlan (advanced view must be enable, top right)), or see below for more info.:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/70529-650-call-traces-when-assigning-ip-address-to-docker-containers/

See also here:

https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/stable-releases/690691-kernel-panic-due-to-netfilter-nf_nat_setup_info-docker-static-ip-macvlan-r1356/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Scroopy Noopers changed the title to [SOLVED ] Kernel Panic - 6.10 rc 2