Unmountable: Unsupported Partition Layout after adding 2 new drives. Searched other topics, no fix it.

mmomega

So as my title says I just came across this which has me quite stumped.

The server has been up and running for years, same drives, I have swapped GPU for a little better Plex transcoding, added a drive before, very uneventful.

But this time.

I bought 2 new Ironwolf 10TB drives to add to give me some breathing room.

Shut the system down, since I was at the server, I booted to GUI mode, all drives showed but Unraid told me that I had Unraid Plus and needed to upgrade to Pro to add the 2 new drives which would put this system at 13 drives.

Upgraded from GUI boot, closed the windows and added the drives to the array which then tells you upon starting the array the new data disks will be cleared/or formatted/ I don't recall the wording specifically.

So I started the array, ready for the 2 new drives to start clearing, which they did, but then I noticed my other 7 drives, the entire array, shows, 

Unmountable: Unsupported Partition

Parity seems to show fine, cache seems to show fine as I can start the VM's located strictly on cache.

But the main array - Nothing, Nada.

I have rebooted, several tries with the same result. Even physically removing the new drives and booting up....

Unmountable: Unsupported Partition

Below is just a screenshot of the entire disk layout, and banging my head against a keyboard.

Hoping someone much, much, brighter can point me to my wrong doing so I can buy them a beer or 6 and hopefully get the Array back on-line.

Well - thanks in advance if any has thought or suggests. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 11.15.26 PM.png