New Intel Pro1000 quad NIC will not stay up

DMills

Just installed a new Intel Pro1000 quad NIC in my main Unraid server, but none of the new interfaces stay up. I've watched it boot, all 4 of them get link status lights on the back and on the switch (Netgear GS724T v3), but at some point during the boot process, they all lose link and the lights go out. I've tried with a bond and without. I've set it to 802.3ad, balance-xor, active-backup. I've set the MTU to the max for the switch (9216) and also back to 1500. Nothing makes any difference, I cannot get them to stay up. lspci lists the NIC fine, and I can see in syslog the cards driver is loaded up fine. I can't see anything obvious in the logs as to why they are not working. Any help is greatly appreciated!

p.s I've attached diagnostics as well.

D

bifrost-diagnostics-20211215-1052.zip

15 minutes ago, DMills said:

I can't see anything obvious in the logs as to why they are not working.

Yes, strange, according to the syslog link is up:

Dec 15 10:38:08 Bifrost kernel: e1000e 0000:00:1f.6 eth0: NIC Link is Up 1000 Mbps Full Duplex, Flow Control: None

And there's nothing else related to eth0 after that.

1 minute ago, JorgeB said:

Yes, strange, according to the syslog link is up:

Dec 15 10:38:08 Bifrost kernel: e1000e 0000:00:1f.6 eth0: NIC Link is Up 1000 Mbps Full Duplex, Flow Control: None

And there's nothing else related to eth0 after that.

That's the original onboard port, thankfully it still works fine. It's eth1 through 4 that are the issue now :(