Cache drive failed?

Hi all,

my unraid server has just 2 months, and today, when I woke up, I found the server down. One core of the cpu at 100%, no shares available, no dockers and VMs working.

I restart unraid. Shares come back to life, but unraid start the parity-check.

No cache drive recognised (I have an M2 from crucial). I try to check the logs, but all the logs start after the reboot.

All my VMs and Docker containers are gone (The files was on the cache).

What happen here? Is it possible that my M2 drive has failed just after 2 month? Why I found all the shares "off-line" and when I restarted the pc the parity-check start?

Where I can find the log of the last night?

Which steps I have to do to avoid data loss and understand what is happen?

Help me please, I have about 15TB of data into this NAS.... I have a panic attack....

Thanks

3 hours ago, Surfparadise said:

Where I can find the log of the last night?

There are no old logs after a reboot unless you have activated the syslog server.

it sounds as if your cache drive might really have failed :(  if you post your system’s diagnostics we will be able to confirm if this is the case.  If the cache drive really has failed and you only had a single drive in the cache then it was not redundant and it’s contents will be lost.   Data on the main array should still be intact.