What's the best way to handle 2 of 3 hard drives with errors?

Clobes

Hello. Well, as soon as I bought new hard drives to expand my storage, I started getting hard drive errors. The new drives aren't even here yet...

I have 3x 4tb WD Red drives in my array, and my parity + one of the storage drives are reporting errors. I don't quite know if this explicitly implies data corruption, but hopefully there's a way around this mess without incurring such.

I have two new 4tb Red drives on the way, so I'm curious as to what is the best approach for saving the array.

- Replace parity drive first, then let it rebuild?

- Replace the data drive first, then let it rebuild?

- or something else that I'm not considering?

Diag file is attached.

Thanks.

cortana-diagnostics-20211221-1242.zip

Well that's great news. Any indication of what caused the errors? Anything I should be super concerned about or just a fluke? I did have a bit of a misadventure a few months ago when trying to upgrade to a Ryzen system which, among other issues, led to several dozen hard crashes which I can't imagine were good for the drives. I'm back on stable hardware now though.

At any rate, I guess now that I have a clean bill of health (if I'm not misunderstanding), I'll proceed with the expansion.

Thank you again for the help, I really appreciate you taking the time.