Docker WebUI button not showing in menu

CharlieZJ
Go to solution Solved by Squid,

Hi,

It's actually my first time posting on the forum. I've been running my Unraid for several years without problem.

After migrating to a new machine, the 'WebUI' button stopped showing in the right click menu. The WebUI parameter appears have been set correctly. And this has been the case for all of my dockers after migration.

Ex:

380160323__20211223203244.png.a1c1b26214f1dd11e713dad02bdabbb3.png160370328__20211223203306.png.6b807cfe3b6de3d1aa07bd2825d288c7.png

Network type is set to 'Bridge'. The button shows up if I switch network type to my custom br1, with a unique ip set the button would work fine. It disappears again after switching back to Bridge.

I've already tried methods mentioned in the post below:

However, 1. my symptom seems 'backwards' to what they were experiencing. 2. setting the 'Extra Parameters:' as mentioned in that post renders container unable to start and gives an error. 

This has not turned into a real issue yet given that I can always manually type [ip]:[port] myself, but it is still a annoyance that I'd like to fix. Thanks in advance for the help! 

1 hour ago, Squid said:

Your webUI entry should be http://[IP]:[PORT:443]

The port always refers to the container port, not the host port.  But, that shouldn't actually make a difference in whether or not it appears or not.  What OS version?

Gotcha. I was messing around earlier to see if there's anything I could change to make it work. Changed it back to 443 and still the same. Anyways, I'm on 6.9.2.

• Solution

I think the system is getting confused with the fact that you've got a br0 and a br1 set up, but br0 has no connection.  Not a networking guy, but probably if you delete /config/network.cfg and /config/network-rules.cfg on the flash drive and then reboot (and then in settings change the IP address back to 10.100.1.100 / Gateway 10.100.1.2) it'll start working fine.  (Either that or use the other ethernet port)

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Squid said:

I think the system is getting confused with the fact that you've got a br0 and a br1 set up, but br0 has no connection.  Not a networking guy, but probably if you delete /config/network.cfg and /config/network-rules.cfg on the flash drive and then reboot (and then in settings change the IP address back to 10.100.1.100 / Gateway 10.100.1.2) it'll start working fine.  (Either that or use the other ethernet port)

That did solve the problem! I probably had messed it up during migration. Thank you very much!