Boot Drive Inaccessible

33 minutes ago, stingray060 said:

I am trying to access my boot drive to remove the docker image file,

This is a bit confusing - the docker image file is not stored on /boot (which is the Unraid flash drive).

34 minutes ago, stingray060 said:

I am wondering the best way of changing the permissions to allow me to access the boot folder.

I tried chown but it throws the error of Operation not permitted

The flash drive mounted at /boot uses a FAT32 file system that has limited support for Linux level permissions.  In addition setting ‘executable’ option on all files located there is not allowed for security reasons.

3 hours ago, itimpi said:

This is a bit confusing - the docker image file is not stored on /boot (which is the Unraid flash drive).

The flash drive mounted at /boot uses a FAT32 file system that has limited support for Linux level permissions.  In addition setting ‘executable’ option on all files located there is not allowed for security reasons.

Sorry I got myself confused.

I was wanting to get into boot location as that is where my logs get stored from my user script, is it possible to make it accessible? I’m sure I’ve been able to access it before.

48 minutes ago, stingray060 said:

I was wanting to get into boot location as that is where my logs get stored from my user script, is it possible to make it accessible? I’m sure I’ve been able to access it before.

There is nothing I know off that prohibits the flash drive from being accessed over the network (I do it all the time).   You should click on the flash drive on the Main tab and check whether you have set it to be available via the network (as the ‘flash’ share) and what access permissions should be applied to network access.