Accidentally unplugged a Sata Hard Drive while Unraid was running

I was looking in my case to see if I have more room for another hard drive and I must have bumped the power from one of the cables.

When I saw the error and the red X disabling disk 5, I inspected the tower, reattached the power that had fallen off (it was obvious) but it did not make the drive available.  So I stopped the array, restarted it, and it was still red X'ed

I rebooted  (I don't really need log files since I know what happened) and the drive has not been automatically placed back into the array.

With the array stopped, I can use the pull down to put the drive back into it's spot, but there is a warning to the right (in red) that says "All existing data on this device will be OVERWRITTEN when array is Started"

Which sounds to me like it is going to rebuild that drive from parity, which will probably take a long time, and seems more risky than if it would just allow it to go back into place. 

Surely, this can't be the case, I mean, what if I had accidentally bumped three drives off, the array wouldn't even be able to be rebuilt.

So how do I insert this drive back into the array, no data has been written or changed?

14 minutes ago, PoppaJohn said:

reattached the power that had fallen off (it was obvious) but it did not make the drive available.  So I stopped the array, restarted it, and it was still red X'ed

That's expected, once a disk gets disabled it needs to be rebuilt, as long as the emulated disk is mounting and contents look correct you can rebuild on top:

https://wiki.unraid.net/Manual/Storage_Management#Rebuilding_a_drive_onto_itself

5 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

That's expected, once a disk gets disabled it needs to be rebuilt, as long as the emulated disk is mounting and contents look correct you can rebuild on top:

https://wiki.unraid.net/Manual/Storage_Management#Rebuilding_a_drive_onto_itself

Thank you for your reply.

Boy, this is really scary.  I was planning to move my server to a rack mount case in the future, but if I shutdown the machine, and move the hardware into a new case, would that mean I would have to connect each hard drive up to the same positions on the controllers?

I am running 2 parity drives, and getting full, was considering going down to 1 parity drive until I found a good sale on a 10TB+ drive, but this had changed my mind.  I'm always staying with 2 parity drives now.  Just in case.