Downloads in wrong folder after docker restart

Apparently my binhex-qbitorrent docker restarted early this a.m. for some reason. After it seems that the default save path and COMPLETE save path settings were reverted to default. This has borked my Radarr/Sonarr configs also, and as such ALL of my pending downloads have been automatically moved into the COMPLETED directory. I'm at a loss as to how I get back to my original config and have these files moved back into the correct INCOMPLETE directory. I've updated the paths in QBT settings, but Radarr/Sonarr settings still display the error: "You are using docker; download client VueTorrent places downloads in /config/qBittorrent/downloads but this directory does not appear to exist inside the container. Review your remote path mappings and container volume settings."

Please help! I've had this running since I set it up months back and don't want to have to re-learn and re-configure it all from scratch again.

On 1/7/2022 at 8:03 PM, VelcroBP said:

Apparently my binhex-qbitorrent docker restarted early this a.m. for some reason. After it seems that the default save path and COMPLETE save path settings were reverted to default. This has borked my Radarr/Sonarr configs also, and as such ALL of my pending downloads have been automatically moved into the COMPLETED directory. I'm at a loss as to how I get back to my original config and have these files moved back into the correct INCOMPLETE directory. I've updated the paths in QBT settings, but Radarr/Sonarr settings still display the error: "You are using docker; download client VueTorrent places downloads in /config/qBittorrent/downloads but this directory does not appear to exist inside the container. Review your remote path mappings and container volume settings."

Please help! I've had this running since I set it up months back and don't want to have to re-learn and re-configure it all from scratch again.

You only have to change the "/config/qBittorrent/downloads" to "/data/complete" in the settings menu within the qbittorrent itself.