Time Machine speedy on one machine and not on another

I have unraid version 6.9.2.

I have 2 macs, macbook pro on Big Sur and mac mini on Catalina. Both are backed up to my server on the same share. 

I tried a test. I got the MacBook Pro (SUR) to back up to the share, Starting at 9 AM local time. It is unbelievably slow. It had to back up over 600MB of data and it has 200MB more to back up. 50MB out of 200MB so far done. It is still ongoing. Did I mention this is hardwired? Now it has restarted backing up the 200MB. It is backing up the 200MB for the 3rd time. Rebooted Macbook, hopefully that will fix it. Backing up 500MB now. Now it says "Cleaning up" after 1.5 hours progress. Going to try to restart server. I'll get diag first. Got diag from before restart, waiting to see what it will back up. This is over 7 hours troubleshooting so far. 220MB going to be backed up. Uploaded diag from before restart. I'm giving up on this for today (Sunday) until I get further info. 

I hopped onto the mac mini (CAT) and told it to back up to the share, 100MB. It was done in 15 minutes. Also hardwired. 

What is going on?

gibson-diagnostics-20220109-1615.zip

Edited by urbanracer34
giving up for the day, maybe get some help.