Jump to content

urbanracer34

Members
  • Content Count

    43
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About urbanracer34

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Converted

  • Gender
    Undisclosed

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Not sure if this is the best place for this, but my server says https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/binhex/arch-krusader/ is no longer available. Looks like it fixed itself for the time being. https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/binhex/arch-krusader/ is completely blank. What is going on?
  2. Issue appears to be fixed as of latest update.
  3. So right now, I have 3 6TB WD Reds and a 1TB NVME SSD in my server, and since I'm having some problems with my SATA cables, as I was told in a previous support thread, I figured I would add more capacity while I'm replacing the SATA cables. Sadly, my local vendor doesn't have 6TB WD Reds and they are on backorder with their supplier, I would like to add at least 1 6TB Barracuda, which ARE locally available. Are their any risks to switching and mixing brands like this? Yes, I intend to pre-clear the new drives first before they enter service.
  4. Ok. I currently have a lot on my head at the moment (don't want to get into it,) so I might not get to it for a while.
  5. Cables appear to be secure. Can a SATA cable really go bad all of a sudden? I did another move operation this morning (a much smaller one,) with no errors in the log.
  6. I don't have Turbo write enabled right now. I'l enable it after the copy. But I'm getting these errors in the system log now: Mar 8 11:31:22 GIBSON kernel: ACPI BIOS Error (bug): Could not resolve [\_SB.PCI0.SAT0.PRT3._GTF.DSSP], AE_NOT_FOUND (20180810/psargs-330) Mar 8 11:31:22 GIBSON kernel: ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed \_SB.PCI0.SAT0.PRT3._GTF, AE_NOT_FOUND (20180810/psparse-514) Mar 8 11:31:22 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: configured for UDMA/133 Mar 8 11:31:22 GIBSON kernel: ata4: EH complete Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: exception Emask 0x10 SAct 0x1f0 SErr 0x400100 action 0x6 frozen Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: irq_stat 0x08000000, interface fatal error Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4: SError: { UnrecovData Handshk } Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: failed command: WRITE FPDMA QUEUED Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: cmd 61/40:20:88:ef:9d/05:00:b4:01:00/40 tag 4 ncq dma 688128 out Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: res 40/00:40:88:04:9e/00:00:b4:01:00/40 Emask 0x10 (ATA bus error) Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: status: { DRDY } Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: failed command: WRITE FPDMA QUEUED Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: cmd 61/40:28:c8:f4:9d/05:00:b4:01:00/40 tag 5 ncq dma 688128 out Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: res 40/00:40:88:04:9e/00:00:b4:01:00/40 Emask 0x10 (ATA bus error) Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: status: { DRDY } Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: failed command: WRITE FPDMA QUEUED Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: cmd 61/40:30:08:fa:9d/05:00:b4:01:00/40 tag 6 ncq dma 688128 out Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: res 40/00:40:88:04:9e/00:00:b4:01:00/40 Emask 0x10 (ATA bus error) Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: status: { DRDY } Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: failed command: WRITE FPDMA QUEUED Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: cmd 61/40:38:48:ff:9d/05:00:b4:01:00/40 tag 7 ncq dma 688128 out Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: res 40/00:40:88:04:9e/00:00:b4:01:00/40 Emask 0x10 (ATA bus error) Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: status: { DRDY } Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: failed command: WRITE FPDMA QUEUED Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: cmd 61/08:40:88:04:9e/00:00:b4:01:00/40 tag 8 ncq dma 4096 out Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: res 40/00:40:88:04:9e/00:00:b4:01:00/40 Emask 0x10 (ATA bus error) Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: status: { DRDY } Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4: hard resetting link Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4: SATA link up 6.0 Gbps (SStatus 133 SControl 300) Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ACPI BIOS Error (bug): Could not resolve [\_SB.PCI0.SAT0.PRT3._GTF.DSSP], AE_NOT_FOUND (20180810/psargs-330) Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed \_SB.PCI0.SAT0.PRT3._GTF, AE_NOT_FOUND (20180810/psparse-514) Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ACPI BIOS Error (bug): Could not resolve [\_SB.PCI0.SAT0.PRT3._GTF.DSSP], AE_NOT_FOUND (20180810/psargs-330) Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed \_SB.PCI0.SAT0.PRT3._GTF, AE_NOT_FOUND (20180810/psparse-514) Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4.00: configured for UDMA/133 Mar 8 11:33:21 GIBSON kernel: ata4: EH complete Mar 8 11:33:29 GIBSON webGUI: Successful login user root from 192.168.1.158 BIOS IS ACTUALLY UP TO DATE! Tried flashing, have same revision.
  7. I have had this problem for at least 3 stable releases, upgrading each time in hope it can be fixed. As of right now, I have a massive move operation going on, and it reaches 50 Megabytes per second max going from cache to array. I know it can do better because a parity check can go upwards of 100 Megabytes per second on the same array. What the *BLEEP* can I do to fix this. It has become very annoying! gibson-diagnostics-20200308-0948.zip
  8. Currently at 34 days, 15 hours, 23 minutes uptime on 6.8.2.
  9. Updated (mostly) without issue. When I restarted from unraid, the UEFI hung and wouldn't process the USB stick. I did a force restart, it found the USB right away and booted without any more trouble. And I had JUST reached a month of uptime today. DERP!
  10. Like most currently: ease of use Want in future: native iOS management app or mobile optimized version of web interface
  11. This is tenatively solved. Will check on this coming Saturday to see if the error comes up again. edi: SOLVED on RC6, issue hasn't come up on RC7.