Unraid Docker - Multiple Interfaces

Greetings Gents and Ladies,

I have been playing around and reading multiple posts and testing settings and getting frustrated and giving up only to try more not long latter.

I am unsure if what I am trying to do is actually possible but it seems it is from various posts, maybe I am reading them wrong or reading more in to them in frustration.

I have a Dell r710 Server with 4 onboard Eth ports and a 2 port GB Eth card in the server so have Eth ports 0 to 5 in the unraid network settings, 4 and 5 been the addin card.

I have a home network provided by an ISP router which then which is 192.168.1.x range which then feeds in to 1 POE switch and then in to another which is where the server / other machines are.

What I would like to do is have some dockers on diffrent Eth Port as like below -

Eth1 - Docker1 Docker2 Docker3 Docker4

Eth2 - Docker5 Docker6 Docker7 Docker8

I curently use Eth0 for direct access to the Unraid Web UI under 192.168.1.20.

Things I have tried -

Settings IP's to automatic to obtain DCHP leases and selecting the networks in the Docker Settings

Settings the IP's to Static and selecting the networks in the Docker Settings

Setup Bridges on Eth1 and Eth2 so Have Br1 and Br2 and selected these in docker settings

Manually configured IP's Gateways and also DHCP pool on Docker settings

Disabled IP assignment on the network interface in settings page and brough the port up with no IP settings and configured in the Docker Settings

Changed "Preserve user defined networks:" and "Host access to custom networks:" to multiple options like both on both off one on one off on each step / configaration.

Can some one put a desperate guy out of his missery and confirm if this can be achived or not? and if so how?

TIA - Trollski

@klepel - Thanks for your sugestion I did try setting up Mlans but it also seemed to make no diffrence, I even tried some of the docker codes to make the a vlan bridge and trunks and all sorts of things.

The amount i have cleared the stick and reinstalled is a little crazy now but looking at docker this should be do-able by the docker network create command but does not seem to actually work or I maybe just been stupid 😃