Logs are filling up! New to UNraid and looking for assistance.

Go to solution Solved by Squid,

Hello all.  Thank you for taking the time to review the logs and provide feedback.  I disassembled the storage bay, removed all drives, and went through the unit with compressed air (quite a bit of dust had built up.)  I've now reassembled and restarted the array and I am still getting the same error on that cache drive.  We have two cache drives in our array, I think the next step might be to copy the contents onto the back up cache drive and then replace the drive that is throwing the errors?  Unfortunately there is no cabling to replace, all of the drives are plugged into a SAS card and it appears as though all of the other 12 drives are functioning properly.  Thoughts?

Looks like that cache drive had gone bad.  I shut down docker and then the array, replaced the drive and started everything back up.  Looks like everything is running smoothly now.  Thank you for the input!

Hello all.  Thank you for taking the time to review the logs and provide feedback.  I disassembled the storage bay, removed all drives, and went through the unit with compressed air (quite a bit of dust had built up.)  I've now reassembled and restarted the array and I am still getting the same error on that cache drive.  We have two cache drives in our array, I think the next step might be to copy the contents onto the back up cache drive and then replace the drive that is throwing the errors?  Unfortunately there is no cabling to replace, all of the drives are plugged into a SAS card and it appears as though all of the other 12 drives are functioning properly.  Thoughts?