Step By Step Guide To IT Mode Flash A HP H221 Host Adapter To LSI 9207-8e Configuration

Can anyone share with me a current  guide to successfully flash  a HP H221 host adapter to LSI - 9207 configuration.  I have located some information that was dated or missing some key steps.  The  HP H221 has a dual configuration past meaning that  the old HP H221 has hardware for 9205 and the newer HP H221 has hardware for 9207.   I just purchased a new HP H221 host adapter from Amazon.  This HP H221 looks to have the latest configuration  LSI 9207-8e and not LSI 9205-8e configuration.   I would like to flash  it  to IT mode LSI 9207-8e configuration.  I have flashed  successfully  a Dell  host adapters  a few years ago using a usb flash drive. I  followed a guide for that adapter and  that work for flashing to IT mode for that adapter.  I would greatly appreciate any help to flash my H221 adapter.  

Anyone have any current experience with flashing a HP H221?  I see some information out there and mostly inconclusive to complete the task of flashing successfully.  I hate to start the process and get stuck  without one piece of a puzzle missing to flashing the host adapter.  If would be like that jigsaw  puzzle that  has a few pieces missing and it just stays  on the top shelf of the closet.