Self-Hosted VPN for remote access + Mullvad VPN for specific dockers?

Goal: To be able to access my server remotely via VPN while having specific dockers run through Mullvad VPN for their traffic.

What I've done so far: My server is running remotely and I have followed JuanMTech's VPN guide to allow me to access my server from home. Basically, it uses a baked-in Wireguard plugin and DuckDNS as the DDNS for ease-of-use. I have attempted to set up several of the dockers that have VPN support built-in and have been able to get them to run through my Mullvad VPN (verified by curl and ifconfig) but I am not able to access their WebUI while they're connected to the VPN. I have verified that LAN_NETWORK is set to 192.168.68.0/24 (matching my servers LAN IP range).

Is my goal achievable? Am I missing something?

• 1 month later...

I'm having the exact same issue but I'm not understanding what the solution is that you're talking about. 

How do I add the wireguard network to the Local tunnel network pool? Under VPN Manager, I can see Local tunnel network pool, but I can only add like 5 characters to that field. Could you explain in a little more detail? I'd really appreciate it :D