Jump to content

tjb_altf4

Members
  • Content Count

    362
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

42 Good

About tjb_altf4

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Converted

  • Gender
    Undisclosed

Recent Profile Visitors

1208 profile views
  1. Happy Unraid user of about 3 years or so, and I'm on my second build now (with build #3 in the next 12 months). Unraid allowed me to consolidate a bunch of separate machines with separate storage into a single more easily managed system. It also lowered the barrier to entry to technologies like virtualisation, docker and just linux in general.
  2. Basically I started from scratch. I removed MB docker via docker page, then deleted its app data. I then reinstalled from community apps. Make a copy of your musicbrainz token as a precaution, but your docker template should still have info from previous install. I had issues with current latest version of Picard, 2.1.3 (even after fixing MB docker), so I rolled back to 2.1 I happen to still have and it doesn't crash anymore.
  3. Fixed the problem with another nuke and pave
  4. Won't OP hit the problem of trying to open privileged ports with a non-privileged user (non-root)?
  5. Another path for investigation, all of the apps I've heard mentioned experiencing corruption are running mono/dotnetcore.
  6. Wow, just had a look, I've got this issue too. Investigating further it seems to be symbolic link in the recycle folder, causing it to loop to infinity. NFI how that was created, but emptying the recycle bin removed the link and all is normal again.
  7. Hopefully he is kind enough to create an updated v1 based image/tag should the non-deluge components need major updating. Otherwise sitting on the most recent v1 tag works just fine IMO as deluge v1 hasn't been updated in 2 years.
  8. What is it you are using VPN for? PIA has been flawless for me for torrent traffic, but someone else may have better suggestions for say avoiding Netflix geoblocking as an example.
  9. Same issue as above 2 posts, seeing inter page hyperlink errors on docker MB that have no issues on the public MB. All searches on docker MB page find desired results, but all links fail with either Release Not Found or Internal Server Error. API calls from Headphones/Beets are also failing.
  10. I don't think the old client supports v2, and win/mac doesn't have an updated client, only linux so far. V2 users are stuck with webUI for now.
  11. OK this was fun to work out what had happened, this setting is now disabled by default as per changelog below. Changelogs our saviour! I'm sure there was good reasoning behind the change, but it has made a less than intuitive process even more difficult. Could we look at improving the process for creating a "duplicate" docker @Squid? For those that stumble over the problem, this is how to re-enable the ability to create a duplicate docker container. Setting to re-enable reinstall default can be found on the settings of the CA page, change Enable Reinstall Default: setting from No (default) to Yes
  12. This is my build below, has all the details, but yes that's the memory spec I'm running with a 1950x, no CPU overclock. What's the actual kit code of your memory? Did you get a 64GB kit or 2x 32GB? As that can impact speeds sometimes.
  13. That ram should have no issues at that speed, I memtested mine for a week and has been flawless for 18 months.
  14. Didn't realise v2.0 was ready for prime time, good job deluge devs! Hopefully a smooth transition as I understand it was a complete rewrite, have a few plugins and custom settings. Might just freeze auto updates for a bit while I get on top of some other maintenance first.
  15. I personally needed to delete 2 of my network config files (network.cfg and network-rules.cfg) and reboot, but that was because somehow my interfaces got renamed in 6.7 and I was seeing conflicting information about the active interface. Note: I had GUI mode to fall back to, so please be careful if you decide to take this route, and as always make backups so you can revert changes. Adding a static DNS didn't fix my issue either until after that reboot.