Need help with crashes

I've been running unRAID for almost a couple years now with no issues at all and about 4 months ago my server has started crashing every 24-48h.  I've swapped out most of the hardware (had an old CPU and RAM in it initially, now new).  I don't get any warning, happens whether my docker containers are up and running or not.  When it locks up I can't get into the GUI so I tried to mirror the syslog to the USB to at least try to catch something.  I've attached the diagnostics and have the syslog file I can add too if needed.  Really appreciate any help!

Version 6.10-rc2

chonkyboi-diagnostics-20220219-1929.zip

Edited by boosting1bar
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz

First thing to check with any crashes when running 10th Gen+ is what the TDP limits are within the BIOS.

99% of the 10th Gen motherboards + would ship with defaults that effectively set the TDP of the processor to be 4096 Watts instead of in your case 125 watts

Change the TDP setting from what is probably auto to instead be 125W

Also, disable XMP within the BIOS to stop the overclock on the RAM.  Crucial doesn't specify what the SPD speed is on the RAM, but it's most likely 2133 and your currently running at 2933

1 hour ago, Squid said:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz

First thing to check with any crashes when running 10th Gen+ is what the TDP limits are within the BIOS.

99% of the 10th Gen motherboards + would ship with defaults that effectively set the TDP of the processor to be 4096 Watts instead of in your case 125 watts

Change the TDP setting from what is probably auto to instead be 125W

Also, disable XMP within the BIOS to stop the overclock on the RAM.  Crucial doesn't specify what the SPD speed is on the RAM, but it's most likely 2133 and your currently running at 2933

Thank you very much, I’ll start there!