Dockers continue to become unresposive and inaccessible after running for a few days

Makaveli

Dockers continue to become unresposive and inaccessible after running for a few days. When I look on the dockers tab, some dockers have been stopped but i cannot access any docker through webui. when this happens i had just been stopping the array then rebooting butthat only works for a few days. I would appreciate any and all assistance, thank you.

thebrainz-diagnostics-20220224-1334.zip

Maybe not the actual cause of your problems, but your appdata and system shares have files on the array. Also, I see this in syslog

Feb 21 03:00:59 TheBrainz CA Backup/Restore: Backing Up appData from /mnt/cache/AppData/ to /[email protected]
Feb 21 03:00:59 TheBrainz CA Backup/Restore: Appdata not backed up.  Missing source

which makes me wonder if you are using upper/lower case consistently, Linux is case-sensitive. You seem to have told CA Backup to backup a share named Appdata instead of appdata, and only that portion of the Appdata share that is on cache.