Move Array to Different unRAID Server

I have 2 unRAID servers, my main server has 3 array pools - the main media array (6x8TB drives), the cache pool (5x500GB NVMe/SSD drives) and a BTRFS media pool (2x16TB drives RAID 0) I am using as a media backup to the main pool.  My second unRAID server is mainly used for downloading and sorting of new media which it then copies automatically to the main server (don't ask why I have it this way, it had to do with some issues I had on my main server for a while so I had a secondary system to supplement while I got the issues resolved).

The second unRAID server only has a small array for media (2x500GB) and small cache pool (2x240 SSD drives).  I need to add more drives to the array storing the backup but the power supply in that machine has reached its limit on power connectors and I would rather not spend more on another power supply so my question is this:  is it possible to move one array pool (not the main array but the media pool) to the different server without losing the data so I can add a couple more drives to it (one drive added for more storage, one drive to make it into a RAID 5 for redundancy).  If this IS possible, how would I do this safely?  The picture attached is what the drive configuration looks like on the main server now.

Unraid Tower.png

11 hours ago, Chris Rothrock said:

is it possible to move one array pool (not the main array but the media pool) to the different server without losing the data

Yes, just create a new pool in the other server, assign all existing pool members and the old pool will be imported by the server.

11 hours ago, Chris Rothrock said:

so I can add a couple more drives to it (one drive added for more storage, one drive to make it into a RAID 5 for redundancy).

This is also possible, after the pool was imported, i.e., don't add new drives before first importing it, also note that adding a new drive or changing profiles will re-balance the entire pool, i.e., all data will be re-written to be redistributed by all devices (or converted to the new profile) this will take some time with that much data.