Secondary parity drive throwing same number of errors

Hi,

Running Unraid 6.9.2serenity-diagnostics-20220315-1844.zip

Hopefully someone can help me with this. My secondary parity drive keeps throwing an error. This has been happening for a couple of months.

I can add the drive to the array and it will be fine for a week or so (this is with normal reading/writing to the array during that week) and then enventually the array with fall into an error state with the second parity drive showing 896 errors.

I can remove the parity drive from the array and the array will then be fine. If I re-add the drive back to the array it will rebuild fine and last another week of normal usage before throwing the exact same 896 errors again. SMART report is coming back as ok on the drive and I have tried changing the cable on it.

I have run a preclear on the drive after it threw the error and it all goes ok with no errors. Added back into the array  and a week (ish) later it'll be back to the same.

From what i've seen , it's always 896 errors, seems pretty consistent on that which I find odd and can't work out what's causing it.

I also seem to have a failing cache drive (the reallocated sectors has been slowly creeping up over the last couple of weeks but I believe this to be a separate issue)

Diagnostics attached.

serenity-diagnostics-20220315-1844.zip

Edited by Carpet3