Drives after reboot?

A transformer down the road blew and the house lost power. I had to manually turn the server off. Rebooted a few hours once power was restored and saw this for my drives. I'm running a scan now. Not sure if that will fix it or not.  Is this normal after a power reboot? I do have a spare 14TB I was saving I could put in the server but it's going to be a PAIN to figure out which drive it is, if that's an issue.

Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 10.52.25 PM.png

8 hours ago, FlyingTexan said:

I'm running a scan now. Not sure if that will fix it or not.  Is this normal after a power reboot?

Won't fix, not normal.

Attach diagnostic zip file to next post in this thread.

8 hours ago, FlyingTexan said:

it's going to be a PAIN to figure out which drive it is

What do you mean? The serial numbers are listed for the two disabled drives.

The large number of errors on multiple drives looks like controller issues, not drives though.

System is acting wonky. Dockers were missing so rebooted then loaded the previous from the apps tab. Not sure what's going on.  I find it odd that the drives were fine then there was a hardware reboot.  I have a 14TB drive I can add to the system. If the two drives are failing is there a way to just remove them?  I have 31TB of free space and the two drives equal to 16TB. 

tower-diagnostics-20220323-2242.zip

3 hours ago, FlyingTexan said:

I'm also unable to open my dockers into a web UI now. I'm unsure why. 

It might be because of file system corruption on 2 of your 3 cache devices.

Mar 23 20:24:54 Tower kernel: BTRFS info (device sdc1): bdev /dev/sdc1 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 1, gen 0
Mar 23 20:24:54 Tower kernel: BTRFS info (device sdc1): bdev /dev/sdd1 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 3, gen 0

On a side note, FCP lists several other things that you might want to look into :

Mar 23 20:34:00 Tower root: Fix Common Problems Version 2022.03.18
Mar 23 20:34:00 Tower root: Fix Common Problems: Warning: Plugin Update Check not enabled
Mar 23 20:34:00 Tower root: Fix Common Problems: Error: disk1 (ST8000NM0075_ZA12NXAF0000R647VKM0_35000c500858f32a7) is disabled
Mar 23 20:34:00 Tower root: Fix Common Problems: Error: disk6 (ST8000NM0065_ZA17HV5B0000R737QVGH_35000c50093e22297) is disabled
Mar 23 20:34:00 Tower root: Fix Common Problems: Warning: Plugin dynamix.unraid.net.plg is not up to date
Mar 23 20:34:01 Tower root: Fix Common Problems: Warning: Plugin parity.check.tuning.plg is not up to date
Mar 23 20:34:01 Tower root: Fix Common Problems: Warning: No destination (browser / email / agents set for Alert level notifications
Mar 23 20:34:01 Tower root: Fix Common Problems: Warning: No destination (browser / email / agents set for Warning level notifications
Mar 23 20:34:04 Tower root: Fix Common Problems: Other Warning: Mover logging is enabled
Mar 23 20:34:04 Tower root: Fix Common Problems: Other Warning: Background notifications not enabled

So things are degrading. Anyone have ideas? I’m in a hotel and not home to do anything for a few days but when I am I’ll tear it down. If there’s something definitive going on I can pin point now that would help with ordering parts and having them waiting. Not a computer programmer level guy so just trying to figure my way through. I appear to have lost temps on two drives and after a day only managed to read test a small portion. 

is there a process I can do once home like reformatting drives or something? Some of my dockers don’t have gui options anymore just command lines. I had done a few backups to usb so I’m not afraid to pull the thing apart, while everything then, set it back up with the backup files and let it redo load everything. How many errors are too many on the disks? It’s so odd everything was working fine until a power outage where I shut the system off manually and now I’m having all these issues.

4936E770-3E36-49E4-8939-64440B37DDFB.jpeg

Edited by FlyingTexan